Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1962. I made this for a spaghetti supper I hosted a few years ago. It’s good, but I won’t make it again. I have many more recipes that are much more acceptable.
- 1 medium loaf unsliced French bread
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Soften at room temperature before using.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut slices down the length of the bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with spread.
- Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.