Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1½ to 2 lb. potatoes (about 4 medium potatoes), peeled, quartered
- ¼ cup softened cream cheese or mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed, peeled, minced or ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup half and half or whipping cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup Kraft sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Place potatoes in preheated oven for 10 minutes to "dry" them out.
- Mash or whip potatoes.
- Add cream cheese or mayonnaise, minced garlic or garlic powder, half and half or cream, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy.
- Stir in cheese, bacon and paprika.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Return to oven if necessary to hold potatoes.
- Serve hot.