- Preheat broiler.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat until hot.
- Melt margarine in skillet.
- Add onion, bell pepper and zucchini, and cook until vegetables are lightly browned, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and black pepper.
- Increase heat to medium, and cook until flavors blend, for 3 minutes more, and remove from heat.
- Combine egg substitute, cottage cheese and milk in blender, and process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Cover, and cook over medium-low heat until bottom is set but top is still slightly runny, about 5 minutes.
- Place skillet under broiler, and cook until top is set, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and cook until cheese melts, for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, and serve.