Makes 6 servings.
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen chopped Broccoli
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar Cheese, cubed (about 2 cups), divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 6 dropshot pepper sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 12-ounce package frankfurters, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cook Broccoli according to package directions. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat soup, 1 cup Cheese, milk, Onion powder, mustard and pepper sauce. Stir in rice, franks and Broccoli.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole. Top with remaining 1 cup Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.