- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA FREE Fat Free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortilla (6 inch)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of the Cheddar Cheese and onions; mix until blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup Cheese mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place, seam-side down, in 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Pour salsa over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar Cheese; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.