- 1 pkg jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 large egg (well beaten)
- 1 med Onion (chopped)
- 1 small bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 can creamed corn (15 oz)
- 1 cartn sour cream (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Cheddar Cheese (8 oz)
- Mix all the ingredients except cheddar cheese together and put half of the mixture in a 1 quart size, greased, baking dish.
- Top with half of the grated Cheddar Cheese and pour the remaining mixture in.
- Top with other half of grated Cheddar Cheese and bake at 375 degrees for about half an hour or until done (when knife inserted in middle comes out clean)