Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988 and apparent also the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ pound grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 9 inch pie shell
- Brown meat then drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine eggs, cheese, mayonnaise and onions and beat well then stir in meat mixture and pour all into pie shell and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.