Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perfect for a New Year's Eve party.
Contributed by Jenn in Middle Missouri at World Recipes Y-Group
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp margarine
- ¾ cup crumbled crackers or fine breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Fresh basil or parsley, for garnish
- Wash chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or bread crumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese. Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- Melt butter. dip chicken wings, first in melted margarine and into the crumb coating.
- Arrange chicken wings in lightly oiled ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake chicken wings at 375 °F for about 30 minutes or until lightly brown and done. Chicken wings should be tender.