- In a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the ¼ cup yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimento.
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
- Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to ⅛" thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the filling on each chicken breast half.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange rolls seam side down in a 10x6x2" baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and paprika.
- Brush chicken with the 1 tbspn yogurt; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20–25 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.