Makes 6 servings.
- 3/4 cup chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli, thawed
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) grated Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook Onion and celery in large skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray until tender crisp.
- Add rice, Broccoli, soup, 1/2 cup Cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 1-1/2- to 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Cheese.
- Bake 3 minutes longer, or until Cheese melts.