Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's easy to make your own pizza pockets.
- Prep: 15 minutes - Bake: 10 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 slices sandwich-style Canadian Bacon
- 4 slices (3/4-ounce each) LAND O LAKES® American cheese
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) creamy deli cole slaw, drained
Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface unroll pizza dough.
Cut dough into quarters.
Press each square of dough into 4 1/2x7-inch rectangle.
Layer 2 slices Canadian Bacon, overlapping, 1 slice Cheese and 1/4 cup cole slaw to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up dough, starting on short side; seal edges and ends well.
Place pockets, seam-side down, on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
To serve, cut each sandwich into thirds.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 sandwich: Calories 380, Protein 23 g, Carbohydrate 39 g, Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 1510 mg, Fiber 0 g