Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Cook asparagus for 15 minutes then drain and place in buttered ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese then pour on butter and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Put under the broiler until the cheese is browned.