- Cream together the margarine, “cheese”, salt and pepper with your hands.
- Add the flour.
- Form the dough into 2 cylinders, each the diameter of a half-dollar (or Toonie, for my fellow Canadians).
- Wrap in waxed paper and chill thoroughly (overnight is best).
- Slice into centimeter (or ¼”) circles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F for about 10 – 15 minutes, until they are lightly browned on the edges.
- Remove and allow to cool on a cooling rack before storing in an airtight container.