- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 4 - 5 Tbsp. water
- Combine everything except water.
- Whisk in food processor until consistency of cornmeal.
- Then add water until mixture forms a ball.
- Roll it into 1/2" thickness and cut into shapes.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets about 10 minutes. (depending on size of shapes) at 400.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!