- 16 crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 packs of softened cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of instant coffee, prepared and cold
- 1 square of semi-sweet confectioner chocolate
- 1 cup of dessert caramel covering
- 1 tbsp of instant coffee, hazelnut flavored
Mix the cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup of sugar and the margarine. Press the mix firmly on the base and walls of a nine inch round mold. Place it in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Whip the cream cheese and remaining sugar in a large container with a mixer at medium speed until they are mixed.
Add the eggs and coffee; mix until you get an even preparation. Pour this on the base.
Bake it at 350° F for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost firm. Let it cool completely on a metal rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Decorate the top of the pie with the melted chocolate.
Mix the caramel covering and hazelnut coffee in a small pot; cook it over low flame until they are mixed and warm, stirring every now and then.
Cool at room temperature. pour a tbsp of the caramel mix on each dessert plate; crown it with a slice of pie. Pour an extra tbsp of caramel.
Credit: Lots more delicious pies at this pie recipe site.