Makes 6 servings.
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced Onion
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Combine soup, pimientos, 1/4 cup parsley and Onion in large bowl.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Turn into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with Cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parsley.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.