Makes 70 squares.
- 2 cups warm cooked rice
- 1 4-ounce can green chiles, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack Cheese (10 ounces)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 tablespoons chopped, pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice, green chiles, Cheese, pimientos and in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and salt.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (325 degrees if using glass dish) 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve later.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.