Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup less 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ - ¼ teaspoon cayenne or to your liking
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups grated extra sharp cheese
- Mix butter and grated cheese.
- Combine dry ingredients, and add to the cheese mixture.
- Roll into log 2 inch in diameter.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
- Slice as thin as possible.
- Place on non stick cookie sheet, or foil, and place a halved pecan on top.
- Bake 375 for 14-15 minutes or until light brown.
- If using foil, cool, and peel off.
- Store in covered container, refrigerated.