Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large can or 450 grams baked beans
- 3 tablespoons grated Cheese
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 teaspoons chilli sauce
- salt to taste
- To serve: Potato wafers or with salted biscuits
- Put the contents of the can in a liquidiser.
- To this, add grated Cheese, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, chilli sauce and salt.
- Boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
- For serving, take out the dip in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl in the centre of a serving dish, surround with Potato wafers or salted biscuits and serve.