Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com
- 8 cups chicken broth, defatted
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1 x 16 oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups escarole, washed and chopped, or 10 oz. box frozen chopped spinach
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp Mrs. Dash extra-spice
- freshly grated parmesan cheese as garnish
- croutons, as garnish
- Place first 5 ingredients in 5 qt. Dutch oven.
- Bring to boil, then lower heat to simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes.
- Add cheese tortellini and cook in broth, according to directions on package.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; add Mrs. Dash.
- Remove soup from heat and add escarole or spinach (if using spinach, thaw under running hot water, squeeze out excess moisture and then add to soup).
- Cover soup and let set for about 10 minutes.
- Ladle into large soup bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and /or croutons, if desired.