Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 block tofu (10 to 12 ounce), well drained
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Slice tofu into 6 pieces. Blot tofu slices with absorbent paper to remove excess water. Brush an oblong baking dish with butter or margarine. Arrange tofu slices in the dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the tofu. Sprinkle Cheese over the sauce. Top with soft bread crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow the casserole to set for 10 minutes before serving.