Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 small green peppers,
- 125 gr. of feta Cheese,
- frying oil,
- 1 tomato (cut 3 disks or squares from the hard part of the tomato)
- Cut a hole on top of each pepper, taking all seeds out and wash.
- Cut the Cheese into 3 pieces or adjust depending on the number of pepper, fill each pepper with the Cheese and close the hole with a tomato square (see above).
- Then fry each side of the peppers in a pan or you can use a deep-fat fryer.
- Leave to cool, then peel the skin and serve.