Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Recipe created by Kraft Foods.
- Makes 8 Servings
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- ½ cup Kraft Original barbecue sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Louis Rich grilled beef steak strips
- 2 cups Kraft shredded cheese
- sliced green pepper
- sliced onion
- Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce.
- Top with beef steak strips, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.