Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This soup is very easy to make and very popular among children. It may also be called "soup for the sick" (sopita de enfermo)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups of water
- 250 g of noodles (here we use those that look like small bow ties, or a thin noodle that looks like hair, we call it angel hair)
- 1 small potato, diced
- oil with achiote
- ½ cup of milk
- Chop the onion and fry it in the oil with achiote.
- Add the potato cut in dices and the noodles.
- Then add the water and let it cook.
- When the noodles and potatoes are cooked add some salt to taste.
- Add the milk and stir.
- Add some fresh cheese (the white type) cut in dices, and sprinkle some oregano.
- Enjoy your soup.