Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A quick snack and a good appetizer.This recipe is dated 1965.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1⅓ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot chile peppers
- 2 – 6 tablespoons whole milk (depends on the flour)
- ½ cup Rice Krispies (or Grape-nuts)
- Combine all together and add milk gradually to form a ball. If it doesn't take all the 6 tbsp, that's okay humidity is always a factor with flour. Add in the Rice Krispies, (or Grape-nuts)
- Form all into a log.
- Wrap and chill or freeze.
- Slice and bake on a greased cookie sheet 375°F for 7 minutes — watch as these will brown quickly.