Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grate the cheese, then mix the cumin seeds and pepper powder with the cheese.
- In a bowl put the flour and margarine and prepare dough, using the ice water to mix.
- Make the dough into 15-20 balls, then roll the balls into rounds.
- Onto the circle sprinkle the grated cheese and roll it.
- Bake the rolls in an oven for 20 minutes at 275°F.
- Take the cheese rolls from the oven and apply the beaten egg on top of the rolls and resume baking until finished.