- Mix yeast, pinch sugar and ½ cup warm water in a large bowl and let rise 10 minutes.
- Add milk, oil, yeast, flour, 3 eggs, sugar and salt.
- Let dough rise in warm room.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a flat circle about ¼ cm thick.
- Cut each circle (pizza style) into 8 wedges.
- Centre a lump of feta cheese on each piece.
- Roll each slice beginning with wide end towards the point.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Let rise again.
- Take egg and mix.
- Brush every piece on top with mixed egg.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds or sea salt.
- Cut up margarine and place between pieces.
- Bake at 350°F until brown (approx. 20 to 30 minutes).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.