Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: I Love Recipes
- Serves 6
- 35 Ritz Crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 pkg. sharp cheddar cheese, grated (8 oz)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (4 oz)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- ¼ tbsp poultry seasoning
- In greased 6 cup soufflé dish.
- Combine crackers, cheese and mushrooms.
- In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat together eggs, milk, onion powder, parsley and seasoning.
- Pour over mixture in soufflé dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned.