Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: I Love Recipes
- Serves 6
- 35 Ritz Crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1 pkg. sharp cheddar cheese, grated (8 oz)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained (4 oz)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- ¼ tbsp poultry seasoning
- In greased 6 cup soufflé dish.
- Combine crackers, cheese and mushrooms.
- In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat together eggs, milk, onion powder, parsley and seasoning.
- Pour over mixture in soufflé dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned.