Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie's Collection. My mother says she made this quite often and it was loved by all. Dated 1921.
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pint of milk
- 12 ounces grated Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in to a bowl and stir.
- Pour into a greaseproof oven dish and put in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Cool and serve at room temperature.