Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 10 servings
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 small onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ cups water
- 4 cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Place potatoes, onions, salt, and water in pressure cooker.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce heat to maintain pressure; cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow pressure to release naturally.
- When pressure is released, open and mix mixture in a blender or mash it through a sieve until smooth.
- Return soup to cooker.
- Add milk and pepper.
- Heat over medium heat until starts to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve at once, garnished with parsley.