Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- PASTRY: Sift dry pastry ingredients in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry cutter or two knives, to coarse consistency.
- Add cold water and stir with a fork into ball.
- Chill at least 1/2 hour. Roll 1/2 of dough on lightly floured table.
- Cut into 2 1/2 inch circles (tea cup rim) and place 1/2 tsp. filling and fold over.
- Seal with tines of fork which have been dipped in water.
- Repeat with second half of dough.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375 F. oven for 12–15 minutes or until golden.