Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz. low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 6 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. melted and cooled butter or margarine
1. Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Set mixture aside.
2. Preheat large griddle or skillet over medium heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter onto griddle for silver-dollar-sized pancakes, or more for larger pancakes. Turn pancakes over when surface has several bubbles and appears dried. Cook for several seconds more, and remove from heat.