Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looks attractive and is healthy too. I am sure U will love this recipe. Please send your feedback if you like the recipe to email@example.com
- ½ cup green peas
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 2 potatoes boiled and mashed
- 4 green chilis
- salt to taste
- [[oil] to free
- Cook green peas in a pan until they are soft.
- Grind green chilis, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and add salt
- In another pan heat 2 tsp oil, put 1 tsp mustard seeds, add the ground paste, add green peas, add mashed potatoes, and mix well. and keep aside.
- In a small bowl take ¾ water and mix 2 tsp of corn flour
- In a dish take vermicelli and crush it to make small strips.
- Now make small bowls of the vegetable preparation which we have made.
- Roll the balls in the corn flour water lightly.
- Roll the balls in vermicille so that the ball is covered full with vermicelli.
- Heat oil in a pan to deep fry the balls.
- When all the balls are fried, cut the balls in two pieces, so that they will look like nest.
- Now with small piece of cheese prepare egg like shape and put the cheese eggs on top of the next.
- Serve with green chutney and sauce.