- Heat salad oil in a large skillet.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and seasonings; blend thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Boil the tomato mixture in the bottom of a 12x8x2-inch baking dish; layer with a third of the lasagne noodles and a third each mozzarella, ricotta and tomato sauce.
- Repeat layers 2 times, ending with tomato sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before cutting in squares.