Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Drizzle with Coriander Chutney.
- 6 oz whole wheat lasagna noodles or 6 oz enriched lasagna noodles
- 1½ cup cottage cheese, low-fat
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion, pepper, and mushrooms mixture of 3 vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce and chopped onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix in separate bowl cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 8" x 8" casserole layer half the noodles, the cottage cheese mixture and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with tomato sauce mix and the rest of the noodles.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.