- First heat the molasses and cheese in a double boiler until the cheese is melted.
- Add the soda, and stir vigorously.
- Mix, and sift dry ingredients, and add them to the molasses and cheese alternately with the water.
- Bake fifteen minutes in small buttered tins.
- It may be baked in a large pan but must be broken when cooked, not cut.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.