Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the capsicums and Onion into small pieces and add to the flour.
- Add water to the flour mixture and stir with hand or wooden spoon to make a thick better like Paccar.
- If better is very thick or sticky then add little more water. Add Cheese and stir.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or karahi. Drop a tablespoon full in the hot oil and fry them like pakora.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.