Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Microwave Know How
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese (4 cups)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce or chili hot dog sauce
- Wrap 6 tortillas in a damp paper towel.
- Sandwich between two salad plates and microwave on high 45 seconds.
- Place ⅓ cup cheese and a sprinkle of onions on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 2 quart rectangular dish.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce over all.
- If using chili hot dog sauce, microwave on high 3 minutes so it will pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with any remaining cheese and onions.
- Cover and microwave on medium (70%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
If making half of a recipe, microwave on 70% power for 3 minutes.