Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Microwave Know How
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 pound shredded cheddar cheese (4 cups)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce or chili hot dog sauce
- Wrap 6 tortillas in a damp paper towel.
- Sandwich between two salad plates and microwave on high 45 seconds.
- Place ⅓ cup cheese and a sprinkle of onions on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 2 quart rectangular dish.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce over all.
- If using chili hot dog sauce, microwave on high 3 minutes so it will pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with any remaining cheese and onions.
- Cover and microwave on medium (70%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
If making half of a recipe, microwave on 70% power for 3 minutes.