Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's not exactly your ordinary cookie!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- Stir together cheese and butter until blended.
- Stir in flour and salt; blend well.
- Stir in cereal.
- (dough will be stiff).
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place on an ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies to ¼ inch thickness with a fork, makiing a crisscross.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.