This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Legmen Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 package grilled chicken strips
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 large bell pepper sliced
- 1 large white onion sliced
- Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce.
- Top with chicken strips, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 450°F for 10 minutes.