Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 small jars marinated artichoke hearts drained well
- 2 bags pita bread
- Tear artichokes apart with your fingers.
- Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles then separate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mash then bake in uncovered casserole dish for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve warm.