Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cole Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1992. Another tried and true delight worth bragging about.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large eggplant diced
- ⅓ cup milk
- 10½ ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup packaged herb-seasoned stuffing
- Cook diced eggplant in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain then gradually stir milk into soup and blend in egg.
- Add drained eggplant, onion and stuffing.
- Toss lightly to mix.
- Turn into greased baking dish.
- For topping crush stuffing and toss with 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle over eggplant mixture.
- Top with cheese then bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.