- Put cottage cheese and goat cheese in food processor fitted with steel blade, and purée until smooth.
- Add yogurt, and process 1 to 2 minutes more, or until very smooth.
- Scrape into bowl, and stir in herbs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut off thin slice from top of each cherry tomato.
- Using small spoon, scoop out seeds and flesh from centers.
- Lightly salt insides of tomatoes, and invert on rack set in sink. Drain 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon herbed cheese into each tomato, garnish with dill sprig and serve, or refrigerate until serving time.