Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp creamy mustard blend
- 12 thin slices American cheese
- 8 thin slices ham
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a shallow bowl to blend.
- Spread 4 slices bread with mustard.
- Top each with 3 slices cheese, then remaining bread.
- Dip both sides in egg mixture and place on pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, turning sandwiches over once, until browned on both sides.
- About 2 minutes before sandwiches are done, heat a skillet.
- Cook ham 1 minute each or until lightly browned.