Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp creamy mustard blend
- 12 thin slices American cheese
- 8 thin slices ham
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a shallow bowl to blend.
- Spread 4 slices bread with mustard.
- Top each with 3 slices cheese, then remaining bread.
- Dip both sides in egg mixture and place on pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, turning sandwiches over once, until browned on both sides.
- About 2 minutes before sandwiches are done, heat a skillet.
- Cook ham 1 minute each or until lightly browned.