Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: 4
- 4 chicken breast halves without skin—boneless
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 oz Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tbsp butter — melted
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tbsp cilantro — minced, optional
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease a 9 inch (230 mm) square pan or appropriate baking dish.
- Flatten each breast half to ¼ inch (7 mm) thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Divide cheese evenly on each breast.
- Roll chicken around cheese, folding in sides.
- Brush each roll with the melted butter.
- Place seam side down in dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the rolls with the salsa poured on top.
- Garnish with the cilantro if desired.