Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp snipped parsley
- ¼ tsp paprika
- dash pepper
- non-stick spray coating
- Rinse chicken: pat dry.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a small pocket in the thickest side of each chicken breast.
- Insert a mozzarella slice in each pocket.
- In a small mixing bowl beat egg white slightly.
- In another bowl stir together flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika and pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg white.
- Then, coat with flour mixture.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick coating.
- Arrange chicken in dish.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Nutritional information Edit
- 179 Calories | 4g Fat | 3g Carbs | 30g Protein | 129mg Sodium | 0g Fiber
- Exchanges 3½ lean meat