Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups grated American cheese
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen haddock filets, thawed
- 1½ cup water
- Make cheese sauce by melting margarine in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour,salt and pepper, and heat until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually add milk,cooking and stirring until sauce is smooth and thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese, stirring until completely melted.
- Set aside.
- Set haddock in a metal bowl that will fit easily inside your cooker.
- Pour cheese sauce over fillets.
- Cover bowl tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pour water into cooker and set bowl on rack in cooker.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Serve at once.