Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups grated American cheese
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen haddock filets, thawed
- 1½ cup water
- Make cheese sauce by melting margarine in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour,salt and pepper, and heat until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually add milk,cooking and stirring until sauce is smooth and thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese, stirring until completely melted.
- Set aside.
- Set haddock in a metal bowl that will fit easily inside your cooker.
- Pour cheese sauce over fillets.
- Cover bowl tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pour water into cooker and set bowl on rack in cooker.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Serve at once.