Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe from The Sneaky Kitchen.
- 29 oz can of pear halves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain pear halves and set aside.
- Place the juice in a saucepan and add the cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Combine cream cheese and honey; beat until blended.
- Fill pear halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Strain juice onto pears, discarding the cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.