Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 x 8 oz packages crescent roll dough
- powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, juice and egg yolk.
- Mix until smooth.
- With rolling pin, flatten 1 package of rolls, closing up seams.
- Cover bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish with rolled pastry.
- Pour in cream cheese mixture.
- Roll out remaining dough on waxed paper to 9 x 13 inches.
- Invert pastry over cheese mixture.
- Remove waxed paper.
- Beat egg white until frothy.
- Spread over top crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.