- Mix the butter well with the cheese, add caraway.
- Cut off the sticks' heels and take the soft bread from inside out.
- Fill with the cheese mixture and place on a buttered baking sheet.
- On top of each stick place a little piece of butter.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a vegetable salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.